Have you ever wondered what it looks like standing on the Van Stadens Railway Bridge and looking down from it? Probably not but it’s something I did when I took a walk across it a little while b more…
(C) 2015 Edward C Lunnon 8 years 6 months ill … Physical: Advantage CBD / Mental: Advantage Ed I was summonsed to visit SARS at their palace in Chapel Street. So I diarised yesterday f more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Kings and Cheetahs go Down Against Irish - 17 February 2019
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019
- Lisa Yengeni - 15 February 2019
- Living from pay cheque to pay cheque? - 15 February 2019