Reblogged from BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon's Blog: 11 September 2011: 10 Years On They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going more…
he Lovemore surname is closely linked to Port Elizabeth and it’s early history, specially out in the western side of the city. This is all thanks to one Henry LOVEMORE who left En more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020