I’ve never really thought about the wall leading into the sea between Denville Beach and Humewood Beach till I was standing on it this afternoon. Why is it there? My guess was that it encl more…
A little while ago I saw an interesting video clip on the web about this guy who was combining art and surfing in his work with lighties in impoverished communities, and getting the lil groms grinning more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Should I Turn it Off or Turn it On? - 17 January 2020
- Great news for prospective property buyers and homeowners alike - 17 January 2020
- Don’t be a hypocrite – do your bit - 17 January 2020
- Support for a Gun Free South Africa - 17 January 2020
- Heavy rains improve some dam levels - 16 January 2020