On Thursday 20 December, Bayworld is offering free entrance to the entire complex. Making that all possible will be the numerous pop-up stores placed strategically in the Bayworld Museum Complex by the Locally Yours Market.
Locally Yours is currently underway at the Mandela Bay Development Agency’s Tramways Building in Baakens Street and, on Thursday stallholders (those who have stock left!) will open up a series of pop-up stores at Bayworld.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019
- Lisa Yengeni - 15 February 2019
- Living from pay cheque to pay cheque? - 15 February 2019
- How will the 2019 Budget Speech affect you? - 15 February 2019