What is a PM3255 and Why Should You Care?
The PM 3255 is a Modbus Power Monitoring Meter that measure electricity consumption and presents the historical and present data in an easy to interpret format that enables financial managers to make critical decisions on how, when and where to implement power saving measures.
And, just in case you didn’t get it; “You should care because the PM3255 will help you save money and electricity, which will contribute to more money in your bank account and less strain on the environment – a win-win for everyone!” Available off the shelf or as a complete installed product from Straton Electrical.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Accounting Camp - 18 June 2019
- National Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Awards to be presented in PE - 18 June 2019
- SEDA Pitch and Perfect Roadshow - 18 June 2019
- Ironman 2020 Date Released - 18 June 2019
- Surf the Crest (Safely) with a ‘Top Secret’ Electric Cruising Catamaran - 17 June 2019