Motorists will breathe a sigh of relief as the price of petrol is set to decrease next Wednesday.
Petrol price will drop by 20 cents, diesel by 32 cents while paraffin will decrease by 28 cents.
According to the Department of Energy, the main reasons for the fuel price adjustments are due to the contribution of the Rand/US Dollar exchange rate.
The Rand appreciated slightly against the US Dollar from R13.96 to R13.91 during the period under review when compared to the previous one.
There was also a decrease in the prices of crude oil during the period under review. – SAnews.gov.za
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Paul Gardiner says; “It is Time” - 16 July 2019
- MonsterJam Poker Tour - 16 July 2019
- Port Elizabeth brings its best to the 2019 ENGEN Pitch & Polish event - 15 July 2019
- Implementing Liquefied Natural Gas with Coega as the Hub - 15 July 2019
- Leopard relocation dispute – Buffalo Kloof Private Game Reserve’s response - 15 July 2019