Motorists will breathe a sigh of relief as the price of petrol is set to decrease next Wednesday.
Petrol price will drop by 20 cents, diesel by 32 cents while paraffin will decrease by 28 cents.
According to the Department of Energy, the main reasons for the fuel price adjustments are due to the contribution of the Rand/US Dollar exchange rate.
The Rand appreciated slightly against the US Dollar from R13.96 to R13.91 during the period under review when compared to the previous one.
There was also a decrease in the prices of crude oil during the period under review. – SAnews.gov.za
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019
- Lisa Yengeni - 15 February 2019
- Living from pay cheque to pay cheque? - 15 February 2019
- How will the 2019 Budget Speech affect you? - 15 February 2019