What a wonderful welcome we experienced at Oceana. Wilson at the gate was a delight and palpably thrilled at being the first to welcome the Longhair and I. Natasha at reception was equally as warm with two umbrellas to shelter us from the rain. And ….. just look at our suite – quite sumptuous and private.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Prepare for a belter - 29 January 2020
- Welcome boost to education in Nelson Mandela Bay - 29 January 2020
- Braam van Straaten Highlights Passion - 29 January 2020
- One Step Closer to Official Status for Central SRA - 29 January 2020
- South Africa remains on high alert for Coronavirus - 29 January 2020