What a wonderful welcome we experienced at Oceana. Wilson at the gate was a delight and palpably thrilled at being the first to welcome the Longhair and I. Natasha at reception was equally as warm with two umbrellas to shelter us from the rain. And ….. just look at our suite – quite sumptuous and private.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 21 October’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness - 21 October 2019
- What you should know when buying a car - 21 October 2019
- Superfoods to Eat Yourself Healthier, Stronger and Younger - 20 October 2019
- 19 October’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 1 - 19 October 2019
- Madibaz Sports Stars of the Year - 18 October 2019