This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
Landing a whale in Algoa Bay during 1880 on the North End Beach.
Then and Now on the North End Beach:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: ConCourt dismisses Panayiotou’s bid to appeal conviction - 18 August 2019
- Domingo to head Bangladesh’s burgeoning boerewors brigade – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 August 2019
- Five arrested for EC business robbery – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 August 2019
- Springbok Women qualify for 2021 Women’s Rugby World Cup – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 August 2019
- Foxes guarding the hen house - 17 August 2019