This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
Landing a whale in Algoa Bay during 1880 on the North End Beach.
Then and Now on the North End Beach:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Photo essay: The dead zone - 26 March 2019
- Drastic funding cut places IPTS in Northern Areas and KwaNobuhle in jeopardy - 26 March 2019
- Failure to #KeepTheLightsOn threatens lives in BCM - 26 March 2019
- Makhanda News: Water crisis in Makhanda a microcosm of SA’s looming health catastrophe – expert - 26 March 2019
- Algoa Bay from the Air - 26 March 2019