Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents of Westering and the surrounding areas that the municipal Water Services Sub-directorate will carry out maintenance on the water main at Van Riebeeck Street in Westering on Tuesday, March 28, 2017. The maintenance work will result in a shut down of water supply. Water will be shut from the morning of Tuesday the 28th March 2017 and work is expected to be completed later the same day. Water tankers will be arranged and deployed to the affected area. The maintenance work forms part of the programme by the Directorate of Infrastructure and Engineering under the leadership of, Mayoral Committee Member Councillor Annette Lovemore to improve water distribution infrastructure and reduce water losses.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019
- No Payments Made to Afrisec - 29 July 2019