South Africa needs to create jobs to fight 27% unemployment. What can be “produced” to stimulate job creation, skills development and stimulate entrepreneurship? How can we bring the people outside the economy back into the economy? Politicians have never addressed the “HOW”. This is how Moladi would create a million jobs and kick-start the National Development Plan that Trevor Manual and his chosen Commissioners so eloquently formulated, yet still not implemented after more than 6 years…
- 14% OF SOUTH AFRICANS CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY FOOD
- 9 MILLION UNEMPLOYED
- 3 MILLION HOUSING BACKLOG
The SOLUTION: Empower PEOPLE to help themselves
“Social entrepreneurship is applying practical, innovative and sustainable approaches to benefit society in general, with an emphasis on those who are marginalized and poor.” Government should not just talk about PPP but partner with private entities in the know.
Fish cannot teach birds to fly? Let Politics stick to politics and allow business to do what they do best … Create employment, product and taxes.
Author: Hennie Botes
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Du Plessis, Rabada and Nortje return for Oz series – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 February 2020
- Ban on Livestock Auctions Lifted - 17 February 2020
- Humpback Dolphin Joy - 17 February 2020
- What is THAT Sticking up? - 17 February 2020
- Manuel shines at SA Moto-X champs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 February 2020