South Africa needs to create jobs to fight 27% unemployment. What can be “produced” to stimulate job creation, skills development and stimulate entrepreneurship? How can we bring the people outside the economy back into the economy? Politicians have never addressed the “HOW”. This is how Moladi would create a million jobs and kick-start the National Development Plan that Trevor Manual and his chosen Commissioners so eloquently formulated, yet still not implemented after more than 6 years…
- 14% OF SOUTH AFRICANS CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY FOOD
- 9 MILLION UNEMPLOYED
- 3 MILLION HOUSING BACKLOG
The SOLUTION: Empower PEOPLE to help themselves
“Social entrepreneurship is applying practical, innovative and sustainable approaches to benefit society in general, with an emphasis on those who are marginalized and poor.” Government should not just talk about PPP but partner with private entities in the know.
Fish cannot teach birds to fly? Let Politics stick to politics and allow business to do what they do best … Create employment, product and taxes.
Author: Hennie Botes
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ironman 2019 Leg Up - 21 May 2019
- Bhisho News: South Africa: Bhisho Ratepayers Rebel - 21 May 2019
- Morty, the tame Cheetah in Kragga Kamma Game Reserve [video] - 21 May 2019
- Things have changed in Political Activism [video] - 21 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 – Algoa Bay - 21 May 2019