“We give back” is the mantra that General Motors South Africa (GMSA) employees live by.
When the Christmas trees, filled with tags for disadvantaged children, are set up a month before Christmas at all GMSA sites, employees rush to grab their tag in order to bring joy to the lives to the littles ones.
This project saw over 300 gifts under the trees that were donated to the Community Chest to distribute to four different children’s homes in Port Elizabeth.
Every year employees participate in a number of community projects under the We Give Back programme.
GMSA employees are from left Garth Arends, Shaheed Loonat, Michelle Alloway, Nigel Brits, Sandra Affat, Fanando Botha, Lauren Walsh and Anthony Gajjar.
Date: December 17, 2015 13:19
Click here for more: MyPE Images – MyPE (Latest images)
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Like father like son… except when it comes to voting for this Mthatha duo - 25 May 2019
- Bhisho News: Helen Sauls-August ready for the Bhisho hot seat - 25 May 2019
- PE Business News: Terminal/Refinery/Distribution (Terminal Operations) positions sought by Candidate #282385762 from Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 25 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 – “Bring my Leg” - 25 May 2019
- Alex Concert Band 2013 – October [video] - 25 May 2019