Whilst some of us have been slumming it over the holidays, rhino activist, Wayne Bolton from Port Elizabeth, has been on his nationwide 6000-kilometre adventure, cycling to all 19 SANPARKS gates on a conservation drive to help raise funds for counter poaching equipment for Rangers, as well as rhino orphanage, Care for Wild Africa.
Elana Afrika-Bredenkamp and Graeme Richards interview Wayne on 25 January 2016 before he sets off for Cape Aghullas. 1 500 kilometres to go to Wayne’s final destination – Addo.
“We are an ordinary family doing something.”
“There are good people in this country and enough good people to make a difference.”
“Crank for Jesus rode with me outside Oudtshoorn.”
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Why Eskom’s System Remains Vulnerable - 12 November 2019
- Eskom system remains vulnerable - 12 November 2019
- 15% Increase in 2019 Black Friday transactions expected - 12 November 2019
- Don’t Assume - 12 November 2019
- Siya Kolisi thanks South Africa for “unbelievable support” on Trophy Tour - 11 November 2019