The Waterfront Business Park new development in Humerail has turned our little suburb upside down.
A Bunch of unethical bullies, Have brought soil compact heavy duty equipment that have caused huge vibration to homes opposite their works, and have caused wall cracks. They were made aware of this and do not acknowledge their damage that they caused, and refuse to repair. We had no cracks until they started with this intense vibration , that rattled our contents in our home. They have asked to be provided with non existing reports in order to refrain from correcting the damage they have caused. Also they have sandblasted our homes to the extent that all our new steelworks is damaged and our homes are full of sand. We cannot even open windows.
This unethical crowd and the new home of Coca Cola are not welcome in our neighbourhood. Now they putting circles on our narrow road. The Business Park should have stop street signs when coming out of their premises, not building circles in the middle of public roads that are narrow.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Economic boost for beleaguered East Cape farmers – MyPR.co.za - 26 June 2019
- Mthatha News: Get your ‘Express Chef’ limited edition recipe collection, apron now - 26 June 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2010 Toyota Prado Vx 4.0 V6 A/t for sale in Eastern Cape - 26 June 2019
- APPSolve launches new APP for small businesses in SA – MyPR.co.za - 26 June 2019
- PE Business News: Commercial Property for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central - 26 June 2019