Water-saving initiatives will be factored into the budget of every new building to be constructed at Nelson Mandela University – to ensure all new buildings are water-wise.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: ‘Vulgar’ Baart accused of demoralising staff - 16 July 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Sale in Grahamstown Central - 16 July 2018
- PE in the news: Cecilia is all excited at netball goal - 16 July 2018
- King Williams Town news: Commercial Property for Sale in King Williams Town Central - 16 July 2018
- PE Business in the news: South Africa: Port Elizabeth Flying Squad Arrest Wanted Suspect - 16 July 2018