Water-saving initiatives will be factored into the budget of every new building to be constructed at Nelson Mandela University – to ensure all new buildings are water-wise.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Economic hub lined up for Mthatha - 20 June 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Challenging play The Incident tours South Africa - 20 June 2018
- Poor service delivery leading to lawlessness - 20 June 2018
- PE in the news: SuperSport viewers in the dark despite a 50-page report - 20 June 2018
- Louisa Hawkins - 20 June 2018