Water-saving initiatives will be factored into the budget of every new building to be constructed at Nelson Mandela University – to ensure all new buildings are water-wise.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business in the news: New sponsor, owners for Kings - 20 August 2018
- Du Plessis part of memorable SA U19 success – MyPR.co.za - 20 August 2018
- First SA Retailer to launch meal kits - 20 August 2018
- PE in the news: Former rugby boss Cheeky Watson’s R12 million fruad trial set to start - 20 August 2018
- King Williams Town news: 2017 Toyota Corolla Quest 1.6 for sale in Eastern Cape - 20 August 2018