Water-saving initiatives will be factored into the budget of every new building to be constructed at Nelson Mandela University – to ensure all new buildings are water-wise.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ramaphosa should appoint a full-scale Independent Inquiry into Bosasa Corruption - 18 November 2018
- Mthatha News: Mthatha Flying Squad recovered a stolen motor vehicle abandoned - 18 November 2018
- PE News: MSL T20 2018, Match 2, Jozi Stars vs NMB Giants, Review: Ben Duckett’s 75 propels the visitors to a comfortable win - 18 November 2018
- PE Business News: 30 7th Avenue - 18 November 2018
- Uitenhage News: DRIVEN: New BMW X3 impresses - 18 November 2018