Water-saving initiatives will be factored into the budget of every new building to be constructed at Nelson Mandela University – to ensure all new buildings are water-wise.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: WE PAY RATES BUT GET NOTHING - 22 March 2019
- Madibaz prove success story in SWD cricket – MyPR.co.za - 22 March 2019
- Bhisho News: Top Bhisho MECs listed for national role - 22 March 2019
- King Williams Town News: Long term forecast forKing Williams Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 22 March 2019
- Uitenhage News: Convent’s ‘Ms Marsch’ retires after 40 years - 22 March 2019