The Re-Solve / EAS Joint Venture were appointed by the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality to undertake a Water Loss Programme which is assisting the Metro in reducing the water losses in the municipal pipe network.
It is our intention to shut the water supply on Wednesday the 11th of July 2018. The reason of the shutdown is to determine the network reliability and integrity as part of our scope of work in terms of the Water Loss Programme.
The water supply will be disrupted between 10h00 and 14h00.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Employer of Choice - 22 July 2018
- Meanwhile, in Stanford Road THIS is happening - 20 July 2018
- Tickets for Springboks vs Australia in Port Elizabeth - 20 July 2018
- SETA’s robbing the youth of the opportunity to participate in our economy - 20 July 2018
- SANRAL: We are more than just the e-toll guys - 19 July 2018