The Re-Solve / EAS Joint Venture were appointed by the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality to undertake a Water Loss Programme which is assisting the Metro in reducing the water losses in the municipal pipe network.
It is our intention to shut the water supply on Wednesday the 11th of July 2018. The reason of the shutdown is to determine the network reliability and integrity as part of our scope of work in terms of the Water Loss Programme.
The water supply will be disrupted between 10h00 and 14h00.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality and Cycling South Africa present the Africa Cup - 16 July 2019
- New Mantis website launched - 16 July 2019
- Responsible Business - 16 July 2019
- Library and Literacy Centre opens in Zwide - 16 July 2019
- Paul Gardiner says; “It is Time” - 16 July 2019