The water situation is improving but still remain delicate. The main supply reservoir namely Chelsea , Motherwell, and Grassridge are stabilizing.
The Chelsea supply zone (Kabega, Rowallan Park, Sunridge, Morningside, Kragga Kamma) still continue to have low pressure supply.
The higher laying areas of Motherwell (Nu 8 and 9) continue to have low pressure and no water.
Despatch Reservoir Hills and Khayamnandi – This area does not have water at all and water tankers are being deployed into this area.
Bethelsdorp reservoir supply zone (West End, Heath Park and Cleary Park – This zone does not have water and water tankers are being mobilized. The reservoir is now getting water and the situation will be normalized into the weekend.
The metro apealls to residents to use water sparingly over the weekend . The water situation will take a least two weeks to stabilize and Normalize.”
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Lithuba Lakho Exhibition - 19 February 2020
- Nelson Mandela Bay Water Supply STILL Under Pressure - 18 February 2020
- Mantashe is spanner in the works of President’s energy promises - 14 February 2020
- Grim discovery of electrocuted man the second incident in weeks - 13 February 2020
- LEU’s back online - 13 February 2020