Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents and businesses that water will be shut off early hours of Thursday morning 23rd of August to carry out water distribution infrastructure maintenance.
The following areas will be affected:
Francis Evatt Park
Parsonsvlei / Westbrook
Parts of Schauderville
Parts of Lorraine
Parts of Theescombe
It is expected that the maintenance work will proceed during the course of the day. The municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Free Wi-Fi. Why? - 18 April 2019
- Hot Cross Bun Breathalyser – Eating hot cross buns and driving will not land you in jail - 17 April 2019
- Lorraine Water Shutdown - 16 April 2019
- Today’s Waste Collection Delays - 16 April 2019
- Motherwell Food Safety Crackdown Continues - 12 April 2019