Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents and businesses that water will be shut off early hours of Thursday morning 23rd of August to carry out water distribution infrastructure maintenance.
The following areas will be affected:
Francis Evatt Park
Parsonsvlei / Westbrook
Parts of Schauderville
Parts of Lorraine
Parts of Theescombe
It is expected that the maintenance work will proceed during the course of the day. The municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bedford Residents Suffer - 17 January 2019
- Helping Girls Stay in School - 17 January 2019
- These Central Areas Will be Without Water Tomorrow - 16 January 2019
- SPCA Closure Averted - 10 January 2019
- Pay your traffic fines ONLY at the Traffic Department - 23 December 2018