Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents and businesses that water will be shut off early hours of Thursday morning 23rd of August to carry out water distribution infrastructure maintenance.
The following areas will be affected:
Francis Evatt Park
Parsonsvlei / Westbrook
Parts of Schauderville
Parts of Lorraine
Parts of Theescombe
It is expected that the maintenance work will proceed during the course of the day. The municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Port Elizabeth’s Coega Kop Project Opened - 15 November 2018
- Provincial Men’s Parliament - 14 November 2018
- Get Treatment Defaulters to Return - 7 November 2018
- GASP Mini Olympics to showcase benefits of Private Public Partnership - 7 November 2018
- Many Areas to be Affected by Water Shutdown - 2 November 2018