A planned water shutdown will affect the above areas from 4 April 2017.
A large area needs to be shut down to carry out repairs on one of the main pipes on Tuesday 4 April from 11:00 pm. This is a lengthy process as it takes some time for the water to drain out into the system through the night.
The contractor will start the welding early on Wednesday morning as soon as the pipe is dry.
The affected areas will be: Walmer from 1 to 7th Avenue, Humerail, Humewood, Summerstrand, South End, Forest Hill.
Time period that the water will be off: 11:00 pm Tuesday 4 April to 4:00 pm Wednesday 5 April
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Lithuba Lakho Exhibition - 19 February 2020
- Nelson Mandela Bay Water Supply STILL Under Pressure - 18 February 2020
- Mantashe is spanner in the works of President’s energy promises - 14 February 2020
- Grim discovery of electrocuted man the second incident in weeks - 13 February 2020
- LEU’s back online - 13 February 2020