Please be advised that the water will be shut down in parts of the City as two Pressure Reducing Valve installations will be taking place this coming Thursday, 11 April from 9 AM.
The following areas will be affected:
- Glenroy Park
- Kunene Park
- Ben Kamma
Water tankers will be available at these locations:
- Sherwood Spar in Devon Road
- Walker Drive Shopping Centre
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- John Tallant Road Expansion Opens - 30 August 2019
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019