The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents and businesses that the water supply to KwaDwesi and KwaMagxaki will be cut off on Thursday, June 8, 2017 from 9h00 am.
Technicians will be repairing a leak on the main supply pipeline to KwaMagxaki and KwaDwesi.
It is envisaged that this work will take the whole day. Water tankers will be dispatched to the affected communities.
The municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Planned maintenance at the Lorraine electricity substation to continue - 24 October 2019
- Three Bay beaches retain coveted Blue Flag status and two more in pilot phase - 24 October 2019
- Broken windows theory the motivation behind cohesive clean-up campaign - 20 October 2019
- Mayor Appeals to Residents - 30 September 2019
- Rapid capture of rapist following law enforcement collaboration - 26 September 2019