Nelson Mandela Bay residents and businesses are advised that the water supply to Khayamnandi and Reservoir Hills will be shut down tomorrow – Tuesday 12 September 2017 from 07h00.
This shut down is required in order to repair leaking pipes at the Despatch Water Tower. The shut down will affect Khayamnandi and Reservoir Hills.
Work is envisaged to be complete by tomorrow afternoon. Water tankers will be dispatched to the affected areas.
The municipality would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Don’t go to apply for new driver’s licenses in Uitenhage today - 20 September 2017
- Municipal Leases to Undergo Mayoral Forensic Enquiry - 18 September 2017
- No Water on Old Seaview Road after burst pipe - 18 September 2017
- Watch out for the Shot Spotter - 17 September 2017
- Kwadesi Traffic Logjam - 15 September 2017