Nelson Mandela Bay residents and businesses are advised that the water supply to Khayamnandi and Reservoir Hills will be shut down tomorrow – Tuesday 12 September 2017 from 07h00.
This shut down is required in order to repair leaking pipes at the Despatch Water Tower. The shut down will affect Khayamnandi and Reservoir Hills.
Work is envisaged to be complete by tomorrow afternoon. Water tankers will be dispatched to the affected areas.
The municipality would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Clean Up Begins After Municipal Strike - 24 June 2018
- Areas scheduled for waste collection today - 21 June 2018
- Contingency plan for waste collection in operation - 20 June 2018
- Sticky matter of strike causes extension of tender for oils and lubricants - 19 June 2018
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality industrial action update - 19 June 2018