Nelson Mandela Bay residents and businesses are advised that the water supply to Khayamnandi and Reservoir Hills will be shut down tomorrow – Tuesday 12 September 2017 from 07h00.
This shut down is required in order to repair leaking pipes at the Despatch Water Tower. The shut down will affect Khayamnandi and Reservoir Hills.
Work is envisaged to be complete by tomorrow afternoon. Water tankers will be dispatched to the affected areas.
The municipality would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Uitenhage Enterprise Development Centre - 16 February 2018
- Listeria bacteria are not present in the Municipality’s drinking water sources - 15 February 2018
- Major international boost for Nelson Mandela Bay - 14 February 2018
- Third Avenue Dip, Newton Park Early Warning System Launched - 13 February 2018
- Korsten Traffic and Licensing Centre downtime this morning - 8 February 2018