The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents that water will be shut down in parts of the City for maintenance on Tuesday, the 30th of April 2019. The maintenance carried out will help the NMBM Water Loss Programme to assist in reducing the water losses within the jurisdiction of the Municipal boundary.
The affected area is Parsons Ridge and the water supply will be disrupted between 09H00 and 14H00.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Lithuba Lakho Exhibition - 19 February 2020
- Nelson Mandela Bay Water Supply STILL Under Pressure - 18 February 2020
- Mantashe is spanner in the works of President’s energy promises - 14 February 2020
- Grim discovery of electrocuted man the second incident in weeks - 13 February 2020
- LEU’s back online - 13 February 2020