The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents that water will be shut down in parts of the City for maintenance on Tuesday, the 30th of April 2019. The maintenance carried out will help the NMBM Water Loss Programme to assist in reducing the water losses within the jurisdiction of the Municipal boundary.
The affected area is Parsons Ridge and the water supply will be disrupted between 09H00 and 14H00.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- John Tallant Road Expansion Opens - 30 August 2019
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019