The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents and businesses that water will be shut off for a PRV installation tomorrow, Thursday 5 July from 9 AM.
The following areas will be affected:
- Walmer Heights
The municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019
- No Payments Made to Afrisec - 29 July 2019