The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents and businesses that water will be shut off for a PRV installation tomorrow, Thursday 5 July from 9 AM.
The following areas will be affected:
- Walmer Heights
The municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Lithuba Lakho Exhibition - 19 February 2020
- Nelson Mandela Bay Water Supply STILL Under Pressure - 18 February 2020
- Mantashe is spanner in the works of President’s energy promises - 14 February 2020
- Grim discovery of electrocuted man the second incident in weeks - 13 February 2020
- LEU’s back online - 13 February 2020