Stanford Slabbert writes: I called the NMBM JOC Water Department at 5.30 pm exactly today and they confirm that the entire Summerstrand will have access to water in a couple of hours.
They are waiting to have the reservoir full of water before opening the main tap for this area.
The water-tank truck is at the Mercado Centre – Summerbreezz Spar for the rest of the evening.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please DO NOT PANIC.
Latest posts by Ward1 (see all)
- Electricity outage – Lovemore Heights, Mount Pleasant, Providentia, Lorraine - 18 October 2016
- Installation of additional stormwater pipe – Summerstrand - 14 February 2014
- Ward 1 Report – October 2013 - 10 October 2013
- Sustainable water supply for Nelson Mandela Bay Metro and surrounding area - 12 August 2013
- Missing your May municipal statement? - 1 July 2013