Stanford Slabbert writes: I called the NMBM JOC Water Department at 5.30 pm exactly today and they confirm that the entire Summerstrand will have access to water in a couple of hours.
They are waiting to have the reservoir full of water before opening the main tap for this area.
The water-tank truck is at the Mercado Centre – Summerbreezz Spar for the rest of the evening.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please DO NOT PANIC.
Latest posts by Ward1 (see all)
- Electricity off from 13h00 today - 28 September 2017
- Lovemore Heights Water Reservoir woes - 25 August 2017
- Flooding and Falling Trees Warning - 16 August 2017
- Expect Low to No Water Pressure in Sardinia Bay - 7 December 2016
- Electricity outage – Lovemore Heights, Mount Pleasant, Providentia, Lorraine - 18 October 2016