The Warriors will play their second Sunfoil Series match this week against the Multiply Titans at St George’s Park. The match gets underway tomorrow and will start at 10am.
An unchanged 13 man squad has been named for this match.
Simon Harmer (Captain)
With October being Breast Cancer Awareness month the Warriors will this year wear a Sunfoil shirt bearing the logo of Reach for Recovery on the first day of play. Reach for Recovery will benefit from the annual Warriors Cancer Fundraising Tea which is held in October each year to raise funds for the NPO.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Individual Water Meters Must be Installed in NMB Complexes - 14 December 2018
- Holiday safety tips - 14 December 2018
- Port Elizabeth’s Most Accessible Hotel - 14 December 2018
- Beware of TBI this Festive Season - 14 December 2018
- What Size Inverter do I need for Loadshedding? - 13 December 2018