The Warriors will play their second Sunfoil Series match this week against the Multiply Titans at St George’s Park. The match gets underway tomorrow and will start at 10am.
An unchanged 13 man squad has been named for this match.
Simon Harmer (Captain)
With October being Breast Cancer Awareness month the Warriors will this year wear a Sunfoil shirt bearing the logo of Reach for Recovery on the first day of play. Reach for Recovery will benefit from the annual Warriors Cancer Fundraising Tea which is held in October each year to raise funds for the NPO.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 11.3% increase in revenue for Transnet - 20 August 2018
- Bay’s first ‘edu-entrepreneurship’ hub kicks off - 20 August 2018
- NASA Astronaut to Land in Port Elizabeth in September - 20 August 2018
- Landowners urged to join fight to increase run-off to dams amid crippling drought - 20 August 2018
- 5 Savings Strategy Tips - 20 August 2018