The Warriors will play their second Sunfoil Series match this week against the Multiply Titans at St George’s Park. The match gets underway tomorrow and will start at 10am.
An unchanged 13 man squad has been named for this match.
Simon Harmer (Captain)
With October being Breast Cancer Awareness month the Warriors will this year wear a Sunfoil shirt bearing the logo of Reach for Recovery on the first day of play. Reach for Recovery will benefit from the annual Warriors Cancer Fundraising Tea which is held in October each year to raise funds for the NPO.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Repairs Completed Ahead of Schedule - 26 March 2019
- Required Reading for Cape Town People - 26 March 2019
- Garden Court Relaunch - 26 March 2019
- Consumers cautioned against sacrificing insurance to offset looming financial pinch - 26 March 2019
- There’s an energy revolution happening in villages and towns across Africa - 26 March 2019