Planned maintenance is scheduled on the Chelsea Pipeline for Tuesday 5 December.
the municipality has to shutdown a valve at Northumberland Road to replace a broken branch valve off the 700mm Chelsea Pipeline near Van Der Stel and Kabega Road intersection.
The water will be off from 7:00 AM on Tuesday, 5 December 2017.
Suburbs affected: Linton Reservoir, Westering, Linton Grange, Malabar, Gelvandale, Framesby, Sunridge Park, Fernglen, Cotswold and Schauderville.”
Latest posts by Ward 9 (see all)
- Ward 9 Water Shutdown - 20 August 2018
- Ward 9 Water Outage - 30 November 2017
- Thursday Water Shutdown in Westering (Western Hills & Taybank) - 19 July 2017
- Ward 9 Newsletter – June 2017 - 21 June 2017
- Public Meeting for Wards 9, 39 and Portion of 12 - 16 September 2016