To see how hard working Ward Councillors go about their jobs, see Ward 9 councillor, Heinrich Muller’s newsletter below.
You may contact Ward 9 using the contact form at the bottom of this report.
STATE OF THE METRO – REMINDER
The DA Councillors in Nelson Mandela Bay would like to invite you to a public meeting to discuss: THE STATE OF THE METRO
- Speaker: Cllr Leon De Villiers
- Venue: Walmer Town Hall
- Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2013
- Time: 18:30 to 20:00
COMMUNITY BRAAI – 18 OCTOBER 2013
We received the following invitation from Gwynneth Marmetschke of the Baakens Valley Preservation Trust:
“Join the residents and those who helped during the recent bush fire in Fernglen and Sunridge Park for a bring and braai on Friday, 18th october 2013 at the Voortrekker Hall, Broadway Ave, Sunridge Park, (next to the NG Kerk)”. Tables and chairs supplied. Fires will be ready at 5:00 pm
Any queries, please contact Gwynneth on 083 407 8178
GOOD LUCK MATRICS 2013
I would hereby like to wish all our high schools and the matrics of 2013 best of luck for their upcoming final exams. We trust that they will study hard and make the best of all opportunities coming their way in the future.
Latest posts by Ward 9 (see all)
- Ward 9 Water Shutdown - 20 August 2018
- Ward 9 Water Outage - 30 November 2017
- Thursday Water Shutdown in Westering (Western Hills & Taybank) - 19 July 2017
- Ward 9 Newsletter – June 2017 - 21 June 2017
- Public Meeting for Wards 9, 39 and Portion of 12 - 16 September 2016