The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents and businesses that there will be a planned water shut off tomorrow Friday 30 November from 9am.
The reason for the shut off is to carry out a connection to the Animal Welfare, Arlington Tipsite, The Cemetery and the School from the new pipeline that was connected on Monday.
Affected areas are as follows:
- Industry in Giuletti Road
The municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Mayor Appeals to Residents - 30 September 2019
- Rapid capture of rapist following law enforcement collaboration - 26 September 2019
- John Tallant Road Expansion Opens - 30 August 2019
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019