The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents and businesses that there will be a planned water shut off tomorrow Friday 30 November from 9am.
The reason for the shut off is to carry out a connection to the Animal Welfare, Arlington Tipsite, The Cemetery and the School from the new pipeline that was connected on Monday.
Affected areas are as follows:
- Industry in Giuletti Road
The municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Top 50 Bay businesses heard - 16 June 2019
- Motherwell Still Without Water - 13 June 2019
- Motherwell Water Cuts - 12 June 2019
- Donations needed to ease plight of destitute Walmer families - 11 June 2019
- Promises to Developers and Investors in Nelson Mandela Bay - 5 June 2019