The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents and businesses that there will be a planned water shut off tomorrow Friday 30 November from 9am.
The reason for the shut off is to carry out a connection to the Animal Welfare, Arlington Tipsite, The Cemetery and the School from the new pipeline that was connected on Monday.
Affected areas are as follows:
- Industry in Giuletti Road
The municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Free Wi-Fi. Why? - 18 April 2019
- Hot Cross Bun Breathalyser – Eating hot cross buns and driving will not land you in jail - 17 April 2019
- Lorraine Water Shutdown - 16 April 2019
- Today’s Waste Collection Delays - 16 April 2019
- Motherwell Food Safety Crackdown Continues - 12 April 2019