Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents and members of the media that there be closure of the Walker Drive Road at the intersection of Kabega Road to excavate, remove the existing pipe and relay it with a new 500mm pipe.
The water supply will not be affected in any way.
Date and time of road closure: This Friday 9th June 19:00 / 7pm – Monday 12th June 06:00 / 6am
Traffic will be diverted as per the attached pdf.
Kabega Road will not be closed or affected.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bay still firmly in grip of drought - 19 November 2019
- Planned maintenance at the Lorraine electricity substation to continue - 24 October 2019
- Three Bay beaches retain coveted Blue Flag status and two more in pilot phase - 24 October 2019
- Broken windows theory the motivation behind cohesive clean-up campaign - 20 October 2019
- Mayor Appeals to Residents - 30 September 2019