The appointment of Vusi Pikoli as South African Airways’ chief risk & compliance officer is nothing short of the continuation of ANC Freemasonry (the Enrichment & Protection of ANC Congregants and Associates) ruse.
Since South Africa is the most status-conscious nation on earth, the madding crowd that supports the enrichment of “our fellow black at whatever cost” won’t have a problem when the Chief Executive Officer of SAA goes to the fiscus, hand in hand with an Advocate, to ask for more alms.
I repeat, 60% of SAA must be sold to the likes of Etihad Airways, Air France, Lufthansa, Varig, Qantas and/or the general public – to have more Glasnost (openness and accountability in governmental matters) and be listed on the Johannesburg Securities Exchange (JSE) in order to cushion running costs and not to have ANC Anointees parachuted to parastatals like SAA, Eskom, SABC, Transnet, Prasa etc. that are endlessly “beneficiated” at the expense of the general electorate & citizenry.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Shots fired following armed robbery at House and Home warehouse in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 August 2019
- Shots fired following armed robbery at House and Home warehouse in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 August 2019
- Uitenhage News: South Africa: Small-Scale Farmers Demand Access to Land - 23 August 2019
- Kevin Peraza Wins Best Trick Event with Never-Been-Done 180 Backflip Tailwhip over a spine. – MyPR.co.za - 23 August 2019
- 16 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 August 2019