The appointment of Vusi Pikoli as South African Airways’ chief risk & compliance officer is nothing short of the continuation of ANC Freemasonry (the Enrichment & Protection of ANC Congregants and Associates) ruse.
Since South Africa is the most status-conscious nation on earth, the madding crowd that supports the enrichment of “our fellow black at whatever cost” won’t have a problem when the Chief Executive Officer of SAA goes to the fiscus, hand in hand with an Advocate, to ask for more alms.
I repeat, 60% of SAA must be sold to the likes of Etihad Airways, Air France, Lufthansa, Varig, Qantas and/or the general public – to have more Glasnost (openness and accountability in governmental matters) and be listed on the Johannesburg Securities Exchange (JSE) in order to cushion running costs and not to have ANC Anointees parachuted to parastatals like SAA, Eskom, SABC, Transnet, Prasa etc. that are endlessly “beneficiated” at the expense of the general electorate & citizenry.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: More than a bucket and a plaster to fix rural healthcare - 23 April 2019
- PE Business News: Is your legacy PBX putting your business at risk? - 23 April 2019
- Ironman 2019 – Tandem Bike - 23 April 2019
- Mthatha News: It’s about ideology, rather than biology for ATM’s 31-year-old leader - 23 April 2019
- Seki Women’s Foundation – New Brighton Port Elizabeth [video] - 23 April 2019