This morning I re-registered to vote in Nelson Mandela Bay, accompanied by DA Leader Mmusi Maimane.
So many young South Africans came out to meet Mmusi and I, and told us that they are committed to register for change in Nelson Mandela Bay.
I was overwhelmed by the support that Mmusi and I got.
There are now just four hours left to register to vote. Every eligible voter has now got a last chance to register to vote, before 5pm today.
Anyone who does not register, cannot vote. I encourage every person who can, to register before it is too late.
This election is going to be neck-and-neck in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Every person who can, and who wants to see change, must come out and register before 5pm.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Upgrading of the national route between Grahamstown and Fish River Pass - 19 August 2017
- King Williams Town news: Matrics kicked out over braids - 19 August 2017
- 2 Bedroom House For Sale in Motherwell Nu 6, Port Elizabeth for R495 000 [video] - 19 August 2017
- Another Google guest review, this time from: Khumo Motsumi. – Featured Blog - 19 August 2017
- No sense of urgency from SAPS while PE Northern Areas bleed - 19 August 2017