This morning I re-registered to vote in Nelson Mandela Bay, accompanied by DA Leader Mmusi Maimane.
So many young South Africans came out to meet Mmusi and I, and told us that they are committed to register for change in Nelson Mandela Bay.
I was overwhelmed by the support that Mmusi and I got.
There are now just four hours left to register to vote. Every eligible voter has now got a last chance to register to vote, before 5pm today.
Anyone who does not register, cannot vote. I encourage every person who can, to register before it is too late.
This election is going to be neck-and-neck in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Every person who can, and who wants to see change, must come out and register before 5pm.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Out-of-cash EC Health Department means 2 000 fewer employees - 22 May 2017
- BOS Cape Crown presented by Billabong – Perfect Conditions on Final Day - 22 May 2017
- Celebrating 16 years in true Adventure Province style - 22 May 2017
- Competitive De Villiers ready to shine at Zuurberg - 22 May 2017
- Mthatha news: Prince’s ‘fake’ kidnapping probed - 22 May 2017