This morning I re-registered to vote in Nelson Mandela Bay, accompanied by DA Leader Mmusi Maimane.
So many young South Africans came out to meet Mmusi and I, and told us that they are committed to register for change in Nelson Mandela Bay.
I was overwhelmed by the support that Mmusi and I got.
There are now just four hours left to register to vote. Every eligible voter has now got a last chance to register to vote, before 5pm today.
Anyone who does not register, cannot vote. I encourage every person who can, to register before it is too late.
This election is going to be neck-and-neck in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Every person who can, and who wants to see change, must come out and register before 5pm.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Xhosa Children Assembly at school in Cwili Township – Kei Mouth, South Africa - 27 September 2016
- King Williams Town news: Kolisi, Notshe hope to inspire future Boks in Steenberg - 26 September 2016
- Uitenhage in the news: 274 arrested in Eastern Cape police operations - 26 September 2016
- Family Challenge helps realise children’s dreams - 26 September 2016
- kimberlys cookhouse “Roasted Veggies” - 26 September 2016