This morning I re-registered to vote in Nelson Mandela Bay, accompanied by DA Leader Mmusi Maimane.
So many young South Africans came out to meet Mmusi and I, and told us that they are committed to register for change in Nelson Mandela Bay.
I was overwhelmed by the support that Mmusi and I got.
There are now just four hours left to register to vote. Every eligible voter has now got a last chance to register to vote, before 5pm today.
Anyone who does not register, cannot vote. I encourage every person who can, to register before it is too late.
This election is going to be neck-and-neck in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Every person who can, and who wants to see change, must come out and register before 5pm.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Diversification and Industrialisation are Critical for the Integration of African Countries into the Global Economy - 24 July 2016
- Bhisho news: How the smaller parties are making their final bids for votes - 24 July 2016
- L’Oréal Accelerates Product Development for Sub-Saharan Africa Thanks to New Research & Innovation Center - 24 July 2016
- Mthatha news: How the smaller parties are making their final bids for votes - 24 July 2016
- Grahamstown in the news: Obituary: Rodney Davenport used history to ‘safeguard against con men in public life’ - 24 July 2016