This morning I re-registered to vote in Nelson Mandela Bay, accompanied by DA Leader Mmusi Maimane.
So many young South Africans came out to meet Mmusi and I, and told us that they are committed to register for change in Nelson Mandela Bay.
I was overwhelmed by the support that Mmusi and I got.
There are now just four hours left to register to vote. Every eligible voter has now got a last chance to register to vote, before 5pm today.
Anyone who does not register, cannot vote. I encourage every person who can, to register before it is too late.
This election is going to be neck-and-neck in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Every person who can, and who wants to see change, must come out and register before 5pm.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Oakbay Investments calls on the High Court to dismiss Pravin Gordhan’s “bizarre” application - 22 January 2017
- A Saturday night institution – Featured Blog - 22 January 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: This travel book will take you on a stroll through SA’s history - 22 January 2017
- PE in the news: Parents shut down school - 22 January 2017
- Full-house 2017 Welcoming Ceremony for NMMU - 22 January 2017