This morning I re-registered to vote in Nelson Mandela Bay, accompanied by DA Leader Mmusi Maimane.
So many young South Africans came out to meet Mmusi and I, and told us that they are committed to register for change in Nelson Mandela Bay.
I was overwhelmed by the support that Mmusi and I got.
There are now just four hours left to register to vote. Every eligible voter has now got a last chance to register to vote, before 5pm today.
Anyone who does not register, cannot vote. I encourage every person who can, to register before it is too late.
This election is going to be neck-and-neck in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Every person who can, and who wants to see change, must come out and register before 5pm.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Own a piece of the city you love - 26 October 2016
- Agriculture Entrepreneur from Madagascar wins $25,000 2016 Anzisha Grand Prize for African Youth Entrepreneurship - 26 October 2016
- NMMU performing at Varsity Sing – Featured Blog - 26 October 2016
- Grahamstown in the news: Harry Lee: The man who played a Test 15 years after his memorial - 26 October 2016
- J-Bay in the news: John John Florence is the first Hawaiian to win the World Surf League Title since Andy Irons - 26 October 2016