The annual Redds Street Carnival took place on 5 March 2016 in Port Elizabeth.
Here a marching band precedes a collection of vintage cars as the procession wends it’s way down 2nd Avenue, Summerstrand en route to the Kings Beach Parking lot.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The City that Punches Above It’s Weight - 15 November 2019
- Service Delivery is NOT achieved by slagging your opposition - 15 November 2019
- National recognition for UTS - 14 November 2019
- Appeal to Residents to Reduce Water Consumption to 50L Per Day as Dam goes ‘offline’ - 14 November 2019
- 4 Ways to spot a good rental agent - 14 November 2019