The annual Redds Street Carnival took place on 5 March 2016 in Port Elizabeth.
Here a marching band precedes a collection of vintage cars as the procession wends it’s way down 2nd Avenue, Summerstrand en route to the Kings Beach Parking lot.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Should I Turn it Off or Turn it On? - 17 January 2020
- Great news for prospective property buyers and homeowners alike - 17 January 2020
- Don’t be a hypocrite – do your bit - 17 January 2020
- Support for a Gun Free South Africa - 17 January 2020
- Heavy rains improve some dam levels - 16 January 2020