This image referencing ‘Uitenhage Port Elizabeth’ is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the name of the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more images.
Image by adamr.stone
United States Army Spc. Tessa South of the 949th Medical Detachment (Veterinary Services), 807th Medical Command, United States Army Reserve, and a native of Ames, Iowa assists South African National Defense Force Lt. Leticia Makoa of Bloemfontein, Free States, South Africa administering anesthesia to a local dog. During Exercise Shared Accord 2011, the SANDF, US Forces and local Non Governmental Organizations such as the SPCA and the Animal Anti-Cruelty League jointly conducted a spay and neuter clinic at the Babs Community Center north of Port Elizabeth, SA.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Uitenhage Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Sabric warns on festive season fraud after suspects steal R430K stokvel money – Port Elizabeth in the News - 10 December 2019
- South Africa: Main Line Passenger Services long distance train service reinstated – Port Elizabeth Business News - 9 December 2019
- Uitenhage News: Father of South African Cypriot wife killer shot dead - 9 December 2019
- South Africa: Main Line Passenger Services long distance train service reinstated – Port Elizabeth in the News - 9 December 2019
- Massive reservist decline is a blow to community safety - 9 December 2019