PRO14 Rugby can confirm that the Round 8 Guinness PRO14 fixture between the Isuzu Southern Kings and Leinster Rugby will now be played at Nelson Mandela University’s Madibaz Stadium in Port Elizabeth.
The match will take place at the same date and time, November 4, Kick-Off 14:45 local and 12:45 UK & Ireland (live on SuperSport, Premier Sports and eir sport). The venue change comes due to the early successes of the Kings hosting fixtures at Madibaz Stadium.
Madibaz Stadium, which has been recently renovated and can hold 8,000, sits just south of Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium and has played host to Currie Cup, Vodacom Cup and Varsity Cup games in the past. Locally, it is known as Madibaz Stadium and it became the 45th venue to host a Guinness PRO14 game when the Kings hosted Glasgow Warriors there in Round 4.
The Kings will face Scarlets at the venue in tonight’s Round 7 fixture of the Guinness PRO14.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- How to choose the the correct legal status for your business - 21 January 2020
- Tell That to the Victims! - 21 January 2020
- Caution – Rift Valley Fever Often Follows Good Rains - 21 January 2020
- Voice your opinion on the 2020 Budget - 21 January 2020
- Clyde Smithers Comments on the Most Beautiful Road Race - 21 January 2020