Track the entrants in the Vasco Da Gama Ocean Race as they tackle the treacherous Wild Coast from Durban to Port Elizabeth. The race starts at 12 midday on 26 April.
Three yachts from Port Elizabeth are entered in the fleet: Wallbanger (with the MyPE Editor onboard), Nemesis and Chinook.
You can also follow on your phone – look for ‘Yellow Brick’ or ‘YB Races’ in your favourite App store – for free. Tracking courtesy of Port Elizabeth based, GIMCO.
Get a sense of the weather conditions the yachts are experiencing below:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The Port of Port Elizabeth Comes Second - 19 November 2019
- Eastern Cape SMME’s Receive R41.8 Million Loan Funding - 19 November 2019
- Unique D-MAX aerial platform application - 19 November 2019
- Andre de Ruyter – Eskom’s new group chief executive - 19 November 2019
- Framesby bolster hockey, netball resources - 19 November 2019