Track the entrants in the Vasco Da Gama Ocean Race as they tackle the treacherous Wild Coast from Durban to Port Elizabeth. The race starts at 12 midday on 26 April.
Three yachts from Port Elizabeth are entered in the fleet: Wallbanger (with the MyPE Editor onboard), Nemesis and Chinook.
Get a sense of the weather conditions the yachts are experiencing below:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Would you stand in a cage whilst Lions are baited? Then why Sharks? - 23 May 2018
- Another Reason to Move the Manganese to Coega – the Lithium-ion industry - 23 May 2018
- Eastern Cape’s failing primary healthcare facilities - 23 May 2018
- Honouring Madiba on Africa Day - 23 May 2018
- EC Born Sailing Olympian Gives Back - 23 May 2018