Track the entrants in the Vasco Da Gama Ocean Race as they tackle the treacherous Wild Coast from Durban to Port Elizabeth. The race starts at 12 midday on 26 April.
Three yachts from Port Elizabeth are entered in the fleet: Wallbanger (with the MyPE Editor onboard), Nemesis and Chinook.
Get a sense of the weather conditions the yachts are experiencing below:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- What a sedentary, social media lifestyle, could lead to… - 18 August 2018
- Huge contest expected in Durban – Siya Kolisi - 17 August 2018
- One Southern King Nominated for 2017/18 Guinness PRO14 Dream Team - 17 August 2018
- CEO by day, Ironman in the early mornings, after work and on weekends - 17 August 2018
- Residential Building Activity Trends - 17 August 2018