Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Vacant Land For Sale in Port Alfred, South Africa for ZAR 995,000… – Port Alfred Dolphins by Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: A Port Alfred Dolphins video selected by Expert Tours: This beautiful vacant erf has magnificent 180 degree sea views. Situated within close walking distance to the beach, in a sought after area this is truly a rare find and priced to sell. Watch the dolphins surf and the whales play from your dream home. Property […]
Read more here: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: PE adds “Bottlenose Dolphin Capital of the World” title to resume – Yahoo News snippet curated by www.SardineRunPE.co.za as being relevant to ‘Bottlenose Dolphin’. Nelson Mandela Bay was officially branded the “Bottlenose Dolphin Capital of the World” at a special ceremony held at the Port Elizabeth Yacht Club on Monday evening. The event, which saw […]
Read more here: Click HERE to submit your blog to be part of this daily feature.
CLICK HERE to get a daily digest of PE Goodness straight into your inbox with the MyPE Monday to Friday Newsletter.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kagiso Rabada ban: South Africa coach Mark Boucher says emotion could be erased from cricket – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 January 2020
- Africa oil and power conference to focus on LNG, renewable energy – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 January 2020
- Ollie Pope Slams Maiden Test Ton As England Continue To Dominate The Third Test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 January 2020
- Lawyers dump PRASA after failure to pay R19 million – News from GroundUp - 17 January 2020
- Bums Out More Please Guys! – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 January 2020