Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Vacant Land For Sale in Port Alfred, South Africa for ZAR 995,000… – Port Alfred Dolphins by Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: A Port Alfred Dolphins video selected by Expert Tours: This beautiful vacant erf has magnificent 180 degree sea views. Situated within close walking distance to the beach, in a sought after area this is truly a rare find and priced to sell. Watch the dolphins surf and the whales play from your dream home. Property […]
Read more here: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: PE adds “Bottlenose Dolphin Capital of the World” title to resume – Yahoo News snippet curated by www.SardineRunPE.co.za as being relevant to ‘Bottlenose Dolphin’. Nelson Mandela Bay was officially branded the “Bottlenose Dolphin Capital of the World” at a special ceremony held at the Port Elizabeth Yacht Club on Monday evening. The event, which saw […]
Read more here: Click HERE to submit your blog to be part of this daily feature.
CLICK HERE to get a daily digest of PE Goodness straight into your inbox with the MyPE Monday to Friday Newsletter.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Presidency: Cabinet announcement to be made later in the week, not Monday - 26 May 2019
- PE Business News: NMB Business Chamber records surge in certificates of origin issued in Q1 - 26 May 2019
- Why Paul Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 26 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Weather forecast forKing Williams Town, Grand Kru (Liberia) - 26 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Identity of corpse found in Grahamstown still a mystery - 26 May 2019