At the height of the #FeesMustFall movement in 2016, when universities closed for months, lecturer Shelley Saunders came up with an innovative system to ensure her students did not fall behind – and she continues to use it today.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Contemplative Run - 19 June 2019
- Grahamstown News: Lights, water, action … Makhanda show will go on despite crises - 19 June 2019
- Flying the Flag - 19 June 2019
- Great God Almighty – Stacey Gibbs - 19 June 2019
- Mthatha News: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Southridge Park - 19 June 2019