At the height of the #FeesMustFall movement in 2016, when universities closed for months, lecturer Shelley Saunders came up with an innovative system to ensure her students did not fall behind – and she continues to use it today.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Well known SA businesswoman killed in car accident – Port Elizabeth Business News - 25 August 2019
- Riversdale learner dies after falling from skateboard – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 August 2019
- “Alone in the dark: the Sylvia Plath Effect and the Northern Areas Poet Abigail George” - 25 August 2019
- Uitenhage News: Basson twins making an impression - 25 August 2019
- SOCIALS | Bay designers live out their arty dreams at Metropolitan Art Museum – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 August 2019