At the height of the #FeesMustFall movement in 2016, when universities closed for months, lecturer Shelley Saunders came up with an innovative system to ensure her students did not fall behind – and she continues to use it today.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Bhisho Stars start SAB League playoffs with win - 15 June 2019
- PE Business News: Mourners pay last respects to ANC stalwart Thobile Mhlahlo - 15 June 2019
- Mthatha News: Traditional healer / love spell caster in Mauritius +27631765353 UK USA Ireland Canada Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark - 15 June 2019
- Grahamstown News: Vacant Land / Plot for Sale in Oatlands North - 15 June 2019
- Makhanda News: South Africa: Minister Lindiwe Sisulu Intervenes in Water and Sanitation Crisis in Makhanda - 15 June 2019