At the height of the #FeesMustFall movement in 2016, when universities closed for months, lecturer Shelley Saunders came up with an innovative system to ensure her students did not fall behind – and she continues to use it today.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: A Patient Approach fail As Pakistan punish Protea, - 20 January 2019
- Grahamstown News: Disruption to Glasgow trains after breakdown on Edinburgh line - 20 January 2019
- High Season in South Africa – holiday for some, hard work for others – Maalikah Reciet, Business Development Manager of Cleaning at Servest, shares her insights on working as a partner to the hospitality industry. – MyPR.co.za - 20 January 2019
- Henry van Deventer at SMME Opportunity Roadshow 2017 Port Elizabeth [video] - 20 January 2019
- Mthatha News: 4 Bedroom House for Sale in Mbuqu - 20 January 2019