At the height of the #FeesMustFall movement in 2016, when universities closed for months, lecturer Shelley Saunders came up with an innovative system to ensure her students did not fall behind – and she continues to use it today.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Redhouse 24 Hour Sailing Event – North End Lake – MyPR.co.za - 21 February 2019
- Another bailout will not fix Eskom - 21 February 2019
- Fighting for the rights of forgotten TVET students - 21 February 2019
- Makhanda News: Berni Searle is the 2019 National Arts Festival featured artist - 21 February 2019
- 15% discount offer from Dempsey’s Guest House. – Featured Blog - 21 February 2019