At the height of the #FeesMustFall movement in 2016, when universities closed for months, lecturer Shelley Saunders came up with an innovative system to ensure her students did not fall behind – and she continues to use it today.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Siya inspires young boys ahead of Rugby World Cup – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 September 2019
- Billabong Junior Seal Point Pro 2019 Presented By BOS Heads for Cape St Francis This Weekend – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019
- Habana hails ‘inspirational’ Kolisi on eve of World Cup blockbuster – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 September 2019
- Bobani administration continues to rack up frivolous legal bills - 20 September 2019
- Wheelchair Wednesday campaign hits target of 1 000 – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019