At the height of the #FeesMustFall movement in 2016, when universities closed for months, lecturer Shelley Saunders came up with an innovative system to ensure her students did not fall behind – and she continues to use it today.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cricket-Warner calls for respect from S Africa fans – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 February 2020
- Greenmarket Square traders want protesting refugees removed – News from GroundUp - 20 February 2020
- BWW Review: MASTER HAROLD… AND THE BOYS at Arizona Theatre Company – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 February 2020
- Warner calls for respect from South Africa fans – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 February 2020
- Councillors are not supposed to be involved in anything related to tenders - 20 February 2020