At the height of the #FeesMustFall movement in 2016, when universities closed for months, lecturer Shelley Saunders came up with an innovative system to ensure her students did not fall behind – and she continues to use it today.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: 30 years for 2 who raped ‘Lion Mama’s’ daughter - 15 December 2018
- Bhisho News: South Africa: Deadly Pit Toilets and the Right to a Basic Education - 14 December 2018
- Focus on road safety this Festive Season - 14 December 2018
- King Williams Town News: Eastern Cape Initiation Death Toll Rises To 15 - 14 December 2018
- Uitenhage News: There’s Someone in South Africa Daily Driving a Crazy Rare Volkswagen Prototype Like It’s No Big Deal - 14 December 2018