A new app has been developed to help people access their credit profiles and safely upload their full credit reports on their Andriod smartphones.
In a statement by Akani Solutions, who developed the Akani Mobile Credit Report app, former credit ombudsman Mannie van Schalkwhy said the app was an effective negotiation tool for getting better interest rates when applying for credit.
“Knowledge is power… knowing your status meant that one could take control of their financial health and start making more conscious decisions with their money”.
Akani CEO Keystone Sono said users will be able to receive instant notifications whenever there was activity on their credit profile if they chose to subscribe to the ID monitoring service.
“Consumers who have downloaded this application and subscribed to the ID monitoring service would know immediately when an account is opened in their name or when a credit provider says you have missed payments,” he said.
Adam Wakefield, News24
Latest posts by News24Wire (see all)
- Marinda Mills trial date set - 15 March 2016
- MP and official crash into one another - 15 March 2016
- St Albans prison warder kidnapped, raped by escapee - 10 March 2016
- No Witnesses to daylight killing - 19 February 2016
- Port Elizabeth DA councillor guilty of misusing funds - 16 February 2016