Eastern Cape, 17 August 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled to take place on the N2 between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass on Friday, 18 August 2017, between 2:30pm and 4:30pm. The road will be closed for approximately 1 hour between these times.
The closure will take place approximately 34 km East of Grahamstown (Settlers Monument turn off).
“Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
#SANRAL #controlledblasting #Grahamstown #FishRiverPass
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Gonjah Chalet, Campsite and 4×4 Route – MyPR.co.za - 19 June 2018
- King Williams Town news: 2017 Toyota C-HR 1.2T Plus for sale in Eastern Cape - 19 June 2018
- Lynne MacKenzie - 19 June 2018
- Romano Margon - 19 June 2018
- DEDEAT LRED funding windows closes on 30 June 2018 – MyPR.co.za - 19 June 2018