Eastern Cape, 17 August 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled to take place on the N2 between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass on Friday, 18 August 2017, between 2:30pm and 4:30pm. The road will be closed for approximately 1 hour between these times.
The closure will take place approximately 34 km East of Grahamstown (Settlers Monument turn off).
“Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
#SANRAL #controlledblasting #Grahamstown #FishRiverPass
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Yacht Club Hits Back - 22 February 2018
- Bhisho news: GroundUp: Eastern Cape students challenge Motshekga in court - 22 February 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Lost Lotto loot leaves SPCA in the lurch - 22 February 2018
- J-Bay in the news: Road Trip From Johannesburg to Cape Town: The Garden Route - 22 February 2018
- PE in the news: (WATCH) Budget 2018: Your TAX questions answered - 22 February 2018