Eastern Cape, 17 August 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled to take place on the N2 between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass on Friday, 18 August 2017, between 2:30pm and 4:30pm. The road will be closed for approximately 1 hour between these times.
The closure will take place approximately 34 km East of Grahamstown (Settlers Monument turn off).
“Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
#SANRAL #controlledblasting #Grahamstown #FishRiverPass
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Upgrading of the national route between Grahamstown and Fish River Pass – Phase 2 - 22 September 2017
- Mthatha news: Walter Sisulu University residences are hell‚ say students - 22 September 2017
- Roadshows create awareness of SANRAL programmes for the youth - 22 September 2017
- Bhisho news: Sheer cheek of Oupa Gqozo - 22 September 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Gold Cup reaches early boiling point - 22 September 2017