Eastern Cape, 17 August 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled to take place on the N2 between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass on Friday, 18 August 2017, between 2:30pm and 4:30pm. The road will be closed for approximately 1 hour between these times.
The closure will take place approximately 34 km East of Grahamstown (Settlers Monument turn off).
Motorists between Port Elizabeth and East London could consider using the R72, although there are roadworks on that route as well.
“Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
#SANRAL #controlledblasting #Grahamstown #FishRiverPass
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cream of schoolgirls hockey talent on display at Collegiate – MyPR.co.za - 23 July 2019
- PE Business News: Stacey Webb – Executive Director, Sustainable Seas Trust - 23 July 2019
- Headhunters ranked Eastern Cape’s top recruitment agency by PMR Africa – MyPR.co.za - 23 July 2019
- Mthatha News: Police probe triple murder after grandmother, grandchildren killed in blaze - 22 July 2019
- King Williams Town News: 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Sale in King Williams Town Central - 22 July 2019