Eastern Cape, 17 August 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled to take place on the N2 between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass on Friday, 18 August 2017, between 2:30pm and 4:30pm. The road will be closed for approximately 1 hour between these times.
The closure will take place approximately 34 km East of Grahamstown (Settlers Monument turn off).
“Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
#SANRAL #controlledblasting #Grahamstown #FishRiverPass
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Quick start gives DSG hockey honours – MyPR.co.za - 19 March 2019
- Bhisho News: Top Bhisho MECs listed for national role - 19 March 2019
- Grahamstown News: Textile artist Nike Davis-Okundaye to receive honorary doctorate degree in South Africa - 19 March 2019
- Mthatha News: Browsing: Bill Tucker - 19 March 2019
- PE Business News: A Force More Powerful - 19 March 2019