Eastern Cape, 17 August 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled to take place on the N2 between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass on Friday, 18 August 2017, between 2:30pm and 4:30pm. The road will be closed for approximately 1 hour between these times.
The closure will take place approximately 34 km East of Grahamstown (Settlers Monument turn off).
“Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
#SANRAL #controlledblasting #Grahamstown #FishRiverPass
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- I finally got to visit Hole in the Wall – Featured Blog - 24 November 2017
- Mugabe – A Perfect Case Study - 24 November 2017
- Chili Boys vs Masandawana - 24 November 2017
- Donkin Reserve Flag Raising – 60th SAP 5O5 World Championships PE [video] - 24 November 2017
- Mthatha news: Desperately under-resourced cops warn farmers of festive stock theft spree - 24 November 2017