Eastern Cape, 17 August 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled to take place on the N2 between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass on Friday, 18 August 2017, between 2:30pm and 4:30pm. The road will be closed for approximately 1 hour between these times.
The closure will take place approximately 34 km East of Grahamstown (Settlers Monument turn off).
“Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
#SANRAL #controlledblasting #Grahamstown #FishRiverPass
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: What’s in City Press business: BBC’s hopes for Ramaphosa; Green fund could save Eskom; Conservationists oppose Algoa Bay bunkering; - 19 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: ANC struggle stalwart Thobile Mhlahlo dies - 19 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Workers disrupt Cosatu #MayDay rally in Mthatha - 18 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Crime Intelligence operation yielded good results - 18 May 2019
- PE Business News: Mpofu confident EFF will be ANC’s biggest opposition - 18 May 2019